Is UX Design Important!

Hello Everyone, I want to know is ux design importance after 3 years? I am thinking to learn designing but I am confused about the future of this after 3 years. According to Wikipedia, UX refers to the attitudes and emotions in a person regarding using a particular product, service, or system. That said, it is an important aspect of modern human-computer interaction and also I have checked the online ux design course to learn it as a beginner and I have found some udemy and coursera based courses but still, I am not satisfied. Can anyone suggest me UX design future?

Dear @sharma.adi900,

You are welcome to join us on January 16 to learn how to get your design skills to the next level and become a highly valued UX and UI designer, as well as learn more about the professional development of UX and UI in the industry.

Event overview

During the event you will:

• Find out what UX and UI Designers do and why they are in such demand
  • Hear industry experts share what knowledge and skills they seek in UX and UI Designers
  • Learn more about Telerik Academy Upskill UX/UI Design
  • Meet our alumni who will share their journeys - from joining the Academy to landing their dream jobs in the IT industry

Language: Bulgarian

More information on the event is available here: https://www.telerikacademy.com/about/events/career-event-ux-ui

Thanks and regards,
Nevelina

Hi @sharma.adi900,

To evaluate the chances for UI/UX industry to survive within the next 3-5-15 years, we need to know what it actually is, what job designers perform, and can they be replaced by a computer.

I’m gonna take this article as a basis for my reply.

First of all, the design isn’t an end in itself. People create web or application designs in order to:

1. Increase conversions,
  2. Attract new users,
  3. Make customers more loyal.

To achieve this goal, several steps have to be maid:

1. Check analytics. This is done to examine the conversion and bounce rate for your website and to set the goals.
  2. Work with the users’ feedback.
  3. Research competitors’ websites. There are lots of things to learn from and to implement on your own website.
  4. Learn how users use your app. Simply what buttons do they press to achieve their goal?
  5. Start working on the design. This step is including everything you may learn on different web design courses.

Thus, I believe in 5 or 10 years some of these steps will be performed by the computer, however, I believe, a real human will never be absolutely replaced. So, your choice to become a UX designer is quite right, just have patience to master all the necessary skills.

Yes, UI UX design is important to make any website more attractive and more user freindly.

Yes, Ui and UX design are very important for any application to look good.
The UX/UI Design of the software improves the consumer enjoy and patron delight that in the end enables growth the range of customers of the precise software . … The UI and UX Design classes in Pune assist to win the consumers’ self-belief and lead them to use your software or internet site supplying them what they’re searching for. Simply placed, User Interface Design is crucial due to the fact it may make or destroy your patron base. It creates fewer problems, will increase consumer involvement, perfects functionality, and creates a sturdy hyperlink among your clients and your internet site. To place it simply, UX is crucial as it attempts to satisfy the consumer’s needs. It targets to offer superb reports that preserve customers’ dependability to the product or brand. Additionally, a significant consumer enjoys lets in you to outline patron trips to your internet site which might be maximum conducive to enterprise success.

To begin your UX career, you must first learn the skills necessary to become a professional designer. You must also have prior experience in the role. While some people prefer to obtain a degree, it has been discovered that individuals entering the field of UX come from a variety of backgrounds other than the traditional college route.

UI UX is a evergreen field and without design a software cannot be created so choosing UI UX as a career option would be a vise choice.

Enroll now for UX/UI design course at one of the best UI/UX Design training institutes in Pune to start your career in UI and UX Design. Our knowledgeable team will teach you everything you need to know to land your dream UX job.